Monday 16 April 2012

From one home to another.

So what have I been up to since I've been home? Apart from freezing, hugging and getting my fix of cheese...?
Okay so that's about it..
But I have also been practicing my new found cooking skills.. and it actually worked! (This is a big achievement for me.)

Onion Bhaji's

Chhole masala. (Tastes better than it looks)

Bebe was with me when we cooked these things... we also made a den (love being a big kid)



It was so great to see Bebe. Missed her loads.. I can't quite function properly without her <3

The other day me and Chris went for a lovely walk by the castle and then went to Sugary cove and after being told I'd "never go in the water" I did just that. Not being able to warm up for 2 hours was worth the look on his face when he could only go up to his waist and I was swimming... Sometimes I can't help but wonder who is really the woman in the relationship....... Especially when I then go and win monopoly when its supposedly 'his game'!

Though I have spent the last few days with him proving I am in fact the stronger, braver person in the relationship, it has been absolutely wonderful spending time with Chris and 'catching up'. I do love that man.

Being back in Dartmouth has been great. Its days like today where the suns glistening off the river and the water looks more tropical than it really is but you believe that its actually that colour because in that moment its just so perfect. One of Gods many master pieces. 

Today I went shopping with mum and Rosie which was really nice. Met with Nana for a lovely lunch too. My legs are really aching now but I've had a really nice day with my wonderful family.

We did not buy these.

Nana and I

Peoples boobs should not be this big. We can fit our heads in it!

Tomorrow I head to IMC in Birmingham for debrief and tour training. Very excited to see the rest of the teams but not really sure how to feel about tour. I'll keep blogging though so you can follow the journey. 

I may be home, but the adventures don't end there...

No comments:

Post a Comment