Sunday 11 September 2011

And so it begins!

Just a small post to say that tomorrow is my first day at IMC in Birmingham to begin my training for India. I'm looking forward to meeting my team, but gonna miss all the amazing people back home. I'm in Birmingham for a month so will do my very best to blog at least once a week (twice if you're lucky). 
Being the organised person I am, I started packing 2hrs ago.... One suitcase might not cut it... My wardrobes half empty now but that's probably a good thing as its less things for mummy and Rosie to steal whilst I'm away! Better hide my shoes and bags too!! 
Anyway, I just want to say thank you so much to the people who helped me get this far, you are all A-MAZING  and I couldn't have done it without you. 
Lots of love xx

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing adventure for you Harriet. Will keep praying for you and your team. Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete