Monday 10 October 2011

Christmas come early! ... (And other stuff I haven't yet written about but feel like I should.)

A few nights before leaving IMC we all decided it would be a laugh to go out on a sober pub crawl around Selly Oak. It was a hilarious nights with dares including proposing, drinking through a sock, and wearing your clothes backwards. As well as me falling over mid-dance and Jess laughing so hard snot flew out her nose... Lush.

Almost everyone just before heading out.


On the last day at IMC the mission trainees and the staff there threw a surprise traditional English Christmas party for all the action teamers as we won't be here for a real Christmas. It was really lovely to celebrate it with everyone. We had a proper Christmas meal with all the trimmings, opened a present each (with a bit of a twist but I ended up with the tiger torch I wanted!) and played plenty of hilarious games. We then watched a film and had popcorn etc, and decided that if it could be Christmas in October, it could also be New Year.. So we celebrated that too. It was the perfect end to an amazing month. 

The Eastern Europe team with Santa wearing their mental hats.

Me and Polly at lunch.

Me choosing my present from under the Christmas tree!

Me, Polly and Lizzie enjoying an evening of fun and games!

I don't think there is much more to update you all on, just to say that I had a fantastic month at IMC, the people were fantastic and I'm gonna miss them all an awful lot. 
Thank you again to everyone who has helped in making this journey possible for me. 

ONE MORE WEEK UNTIL INDIA!!!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment