Sunday 16 October 2011

'I'm leaving on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again...' (except I do.)

What a tiring week back home!! 'Twas a bit silly thinking I could chill for a week! Oh well. I think I've finally got everything I need- though you can never be totally prepared. Just gotta go and hope I haven't forgotten anything vital!! (You'll be happy to know I have defiantly packed pjs).


So today is my final full day in England. Its been one hell of an emotional roller coaster!! Saying good bye to Chris was so much harder than I thought it would be. I literally didn't want to let go. Gonna miss him a crazy amount, but knowing he loves me and will be here waiting for me on my return is whats keeping me going.  Also had to say good bye to Daddy, its gonna be weird, I've never been this far from home for this amount of time before! Let alone to a different country!! But he has been amazing and supportive throughout everything, good old Dads!
Got to face saying bye to Mummy and Rosie tomorrow. Thats gonna be hard. What am I gonna do without my mummy to look after me?! She's been my rock all my life and will continue to be, no matter how far away we are from each other. 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DArtWpCU-IE


In other news, it may take me mum AND Rosie to close my case tomorrow!! And there was me saying I won't pack much. Then again, its half toiletries and medicines!! No doubt at some point I'll have a blog titled 'Curry hates me' , or something related to the after effects of a person not used to spicy food and/or anything Indian. 


I must be mental to still be awake, putting the final bits and pieces in my case and writing this and its almost mid-night!! 5am start tomorrow is not gonna be pretty!! I should probably go to bed, but I doubt much sleeping will get done, I woke up nervous this morning so I dread to think what tomorrow morning will be like! 


Annnyyywaaayyy, please pray for me and my team tomorrow as we head off on our adventure- You've all been amazing so far, thank you so much for all your support,


Remember.... Its not good bye, its see you later .. SO...


See you later!! x

No comments:

Post a Comment