Sunday 23 October 2011

Our handmade Salwar Kamiz's in all their glory.


Cheesy Indian pose.

And again...

The girlies

Preparation for teaching Noah's Ark at school on Monday


My cow drawing 

My lion! Rawr.

Just a quick photo catch up really, these are our new Salwar's and we wore them to church which was really good. The preach and worship was great. We are going to try out some more before we settle for one church but I really enjoyed my time there so its a high possibility that I will go back. 

That's about it, first day of school tomorrow so wish me luck!
x


2 comments:

  1. Jess and Mat (and Eddie) Wheeler23 October 2011 at 11:10

    We're thinking and praying for you Harriet. Hope you're settling in well. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the saris - you all look fantastic.....but where's Josh in his dhoti???!!!
    Hope today has gone really well. I'm sure the kids loved your drawings.

    ReplyDelete